We are looking for the next star Chef to train with our Head Chef Trevor Howard and his team in our fabulous new Brasserie from September 2018.
- You will attend Highlands College on day release (1 or 2 days per week) and take the City & Guilds VRQ in Culinary Skills qualification
- Trevor is an NVQ assessor, so you will have experienced support on the job as well as at Highlands
- You will have the opportunity to work in all sections: pizza, starters, mains, butchery and fishmongery
- With 2 years you are qualified and able to work towards Chef de Partie level
- 48 hours per week, including hours spent at college with Sundays off
- Les Ormes will pay your college fees and a bus pass if required, otherwise there is free parking on site
This is an opportunity not to be missed!
The successful candidate will be paid at the current Apprentice rate and will have access to our brilliant and unique benefits package.
Chef De Partie - Part Time
Due to the continued success of our Brasserie, we are looking for a part time Chef de Partie to join our team for 15 - 20 hours per week, mainly evening shifts.
You will support the Head Chef and his team to deliver high quality food in the new Brasserie kitchen.
You will be a professional, self-motivated individual with an excellent levels of English, knowledge of Health & Safety and Food Hygiene and a passion for brilliant food.
Les Ormes offers a friendly, out of town working environment with free on site parking, competitive rate of pay and use of our facilities.
Casual Housekeeping Team Members - Saturdays
Les Ormes requires casual, seasonal Housekeeping Team Members to help our friendly team through the busy summer season.
The role entails general housekeeping / cleaning / laundry duties of our guest accommodation and facilities.
- Guaranteed work Saturdays from now until September and possibility of additional hours if needed/wanted
- Hours are flexible however generally 6 hours per day, immediate start
- £8.50 per hour
- Lunch provided, free on site parking and bus stop near by
- Some experience in a similar role is preferred
- 5 years residency not required